As an update to their recently released Phenom 300, Carenado has made some fixes in the mean time. Those fixes include:
– FLC and VS autopilot modes fixed (they were working fine in 2D)
– ALT SEL mode in VC fixed (they were working fine in 2D)
– System fuel indication on MFD fixed.
– SPD SEL was not resetting to 85kts in some cases.
– SPDBRK indication when is closed fixed.
– Text on the Speed reference indicator fixed.
– Fuel flow diagram fixed.
– Outside emergency exit indication fixed.
– Minor bugs fixed.
This is a completely new build according to Carenado and the previous version should be uninstalled before installing this one. To view the announcement, please click here.