Posted on their Facebook page, FlyTampa have stated:
“Yeah, I know, you guys would rather have Heathrow & Dubai with SODE Off technology. Whatever that is.
& Las Vegas is coming up next, with some slick Easter eggs.
Anyway, Here’s good old Boston Logan for Prepar3D V4+
Release should be this weekend
– Boston Logan International (KBOS) airport V4 Rebooted
– High-Resolution 2k Terminal Textures
– 3D Tunnels, Bridges & Airport Island Coastlines
– Advanced Specular & Normal Mapping shaders used on Airport surfaces
– Dynamic Lighting & optional FX Lighting for slower systems
– Animated & Static Vehicles
– Animated Ramp People
– Stunning Wet Weather & Snow Effects
– Volumetric Grass
– Animated Jetways at all gates
– Optimized thoroughly with use of LODs
– Configuration tool to help customize your experience
– Compiled with latest Prepar3Dv4.2 SDK”
This announcement comes with 16 preview photos. To view the announcement and photos, please click here.