The Leonardo FlytheMaddogX team has released an update today that addresses a few performance issues some users were having with lighting as well as adding quite a number of new features.
CHANGE LOG 1.1.0
– Exterior model: fixed mapping of the apu exhaust port.
– Exterior model: smoother flap animation.
– Manuals: updated manuals to reflect new changes in version 1.1.0.
– MCDU: upgraded MCDU operating system to PS4058350911.
– MCDU: reworked VNAV descent logic, descent profile calculation, vertical deviation indicator.
– Panel: fixed/improved systems, including correct engine startup timing.
– Panel: fixed issue of mouse wheel repeating toggling in 3+ position switches.
– General: added pause at TOD (from the MaddogX in addon menu).
– General: added support for Mark Foti’s ‘Remote CDU’.
– Exterior model: added in Load Manager the option for external flood lights for switching between dynamic lights/legacy lights/off.
– Load Manager: RealLight setting in Load Manager will now disable just RealLight (TrueGlass can be disabled from its own addon menu inside the sim).
– Load Manager: resetting the activation in Load Manager now automatically unlocks the transaction in Leonardo customer database server, allowing a new installation.
– Load Manager: added an optional feature within the failure page to have a text message displayed, inside sim, when a random failure is armed or triggered.
– MCDU: added handling of constraint above/below (i.e. 8000A12000B).
– MCDU: added ‘gates’ for ‘init pos’ in ‘POS’ page.
– MCDU: added correct calculation of ‘OPT ALT’ in ‘FMS CRZ’ page.
– Panel: added left/right mouse clicks for rotating knobs (where applicable, exception are SPD, HDG and ALT knobs).
– Panel: added the option in Load Manager for having internal flood lights using the P3D4 fx engine, instead of True Light (P3DV4 only). Selecting this option will also add the ‘alt thndr’ and ‘floor’ lights to the VC. Please read the manual about how to use this feature.
– Views: added inside/outside wing views for left and right wing (subcategory: Aircraft).
“Check the KB to see the correct procedure for upgrading: http://www.flythemaddog.com/hesk/knowledgebase.php?article=2
Keep in mind that additional liveries must be installed again.”
To view the announcement on their Facebook page, please click here.