Misha from ORBX is at it again, this time with Sonoma County Regional Airport located in Northern California. The scenery includes:
– Over 250km sq of annotated and modelled photoreal terrain to explore.
– Incredibly crisp 7cm resolution at airport, 30/60cm in surroundings.
– A FULL Santa Rosa cityscape modelled, with many local landmarks, and a fully custom modelled town centre.
– Covers KSTS, Windsor, Santa Rosa, Mt St Helena, and a vast area in between 🙂
– Advanced AO baking techniques for realistic shadowing
– Custom Vegetation at airport.
– Internal modelling of terminal and restaurant.
– Suitable for the Q400 and airline operations.
To view the announcement on the ORBX forums, please click here.